September 10, 2008

No Computer, No Camera

My computer has a TROJAN virus through it that just wants to hang around, I get it fixed then it comes back again. My camera has not come back yet from being fixed. Even though I have the little one I miss having mine.

Went to visit my Doctors for my 5 year check up, didn't go as well as I thought it would. But that's ok after a few tears, quite alot of tears I'm now ready for whatever they throw at me next. Whats a few more doctors visits a few more hospital stays away.

I'm at work have to go can't wait to lunch so I can catch up on all of my favorite blogs. Haven't read them for a few days I think I'm going into blog withdrawals.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Tracey...I hope everything is o.k. You are in my thoughts...so much so that I have decided to pass on to you a "Tree of Happiness"..Take Care..hugs