November 30, 2008

A weekend away

Michael rang early Saturday morning for me to meet him in Moree for the weekend. So I shipped off Abbey to her party early and Keely to hers. Thomas came with me to Moree. We got there at lunch time. Michael got a cabin at the Gwydir Caravan Park.
While I spent the afternoon in the Laundry washing and drying Michael's clothes. Michael and Thomas spent time relaxing in the Artesian Thermal Pools.





We walked down to the Amaroo Tavern for tea, had a very nice meal. I went swimming Sunday morning it was lovely the water was 36 degrees. I had a lovely time and even got to do a bit of shopping. Michael spent up well.

Have to tell you this story! Thomas got his hand plastered on the 20th November with a full cask,on the 24th he decided that he didn't need it on anymore because it was annoying him so he took it off. So after a little yelling and screaming from me we had to return to the doctor (who wasn't impressed) to get it re plastered. He now has a fibreglass cask that won't come of in a hurry. This one is on until the 27th of December. (HOPEFULLY)

anyway have to go
Bye

No comments: