February 22, 2008

I'm still here

Well were do I start……………… it has been so long since I last blogged and I have been so busy.

Abbey turned 16 in December she had her close friends out for dinner then they came back for breakfast, stayed for lunch then asked what was for tea. That's when I decided it was time for them to go home. (They had a great time) Amy got up and did a wonderful speech on how long they have been friends, how they met and what they had done togther so far. Abbey is now on her “L” plates she got them just before we left for holidays she was unable to drive as I towed the boat. I am coping a little better with her driving now, but at the start it was very nerve raking and I need a drink to settle my nerves when we got home from each drive. Corey made this cake for Abbey he did a wonderful job.



Christmas in Coffs was great a little wet but we still had lots of fun. We all were lucky enough to get bikes so we rode around Park Beach nearly every day. Christmas day was wet but we all had a great day. The kids wet ice skating and on the toboggans. We saw a few movies and did lots of shopping. We didn’t see much of the beach as it was closed most days.

I am no longer the Administration at Family Day Care I’m am now a Co-ordinator and really enjoying the new challenge. I have been training a new administration person the past two weeks. I am still travelling to Moonie with the Mobile Children’s Kindy as I love it so much.

Goondiwindi is holding it’s first RELAY FOR LIFE and I am on the committee. I have been organising sponsorship and donations for prizes as well as the survivors lap. The relay is on the 8th and 9th of March so we have a few weeks left to fine tune everything. It should be a great night with lots of fun things to keep us awake.

Soccer is just around the corner so there has been so much paper work and shirt sorting. I have forgotten what my family looks like in the last to weeks I think I have been home before 8pm 1 day each week not counting weekends.

The big trip is coming around fast now. The kids are excited that nanny & poppy are coming to visit. Abbey & I are starting to think about what we will need to pack, I’m sure we will take far too much. We went and picked up our suit cases and are planning a little shopping trip in Toowoomba to grap some last minute things.

On the Australia Day weekend we went camping at Coolamunda Dam just out of Inglewood. We had a great time the kids loved camping. We spend most of the time skiing and all three of the kids got up. Keely was so excited as she had only skied using the side bar. Sorry no photos forgot the camera.








This is a picture of the boat that we brought home form Coffs, Michael needed a new toy. We have been out alot with it but have no photos.
I am hoping to BLOG a little more often, hopefully once or twice a week. So I will talk soon

Bye

3 comments:

The Richens said...

HI Tracy
Welcome back missed you Would like to see a photo of you all See you all soon
Love mum poppy & buster

Brenda said...

Wow Tracey there has been alot going on in your life, looks like you and your family are having a great time, good to see you back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.