July 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


What a busy week I have had last week. Barb has gone away on 2 weeks holidays and that means I'm the boss at the moment. Not sure I like being the boss. But we did enjoy a few lunches with most of the staff being in the office. Neen's has the best lunches in town they are so yummy, the only problem being you don't want to go back to work after you have eaten there. We have had so many changes at work with the changes to centrelink. It takes a while to get your head around all of them. And with help lines that you can't get through to it makes it even harder. So by the end of the day and the countless phone call on the changes your head is spinning very fast and 4.00pm doesn't come around quick enough. The block of chocolate we ate help so much.

I Have about 4 Layouts started at the moment and just can't seem to finish any of them. I am in need of some inspiration.

Abbey isn't well even though dad is at home she has been ringing me all day at work to tell me that she has cramps and has been throwing up. Hopefully it is only a 24 hour bug Abbey isn't a very good patient. She hates feeling unwell and doesn't cope very well with being sick.

Bye for now it's time to think about tea and enjoy a nice glass of red to unwind from my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.


consolidation loans

Both Of Us said...

Don't get to comfortable I'll be back soon.