October 16, 2008

Whoooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo

I'm Finally back up and running, a new computer with a password that only I know and another computer for the kids to use. Now I will bore you all with a catch up.

These are the presents that I got for my birthday, lots of goodies. lots of Pandora my favorite thing this year & last year. I was also given a voucher from the jewellers for $150.00 which I brought a new Pandora bracelet and a charm







Keely turned 11 and got lots of presents and money, she is wanting to buy a Karaoke Machine. She also got a beautiful Goose egg jewellery box that aunty Barb made, Abbey and I are very jealous. Keely is having a sleepover with her friends on the 25th they are camping outside, I will have to warn the neighbours



Claudia gave Keely a 1/2 Of a heart with friends forever on it. So Cute.




We also have another new addition in the driveway, I will share a picture of that later.

The school holidays were very quiet Abbey spent the first week at the snow with the school and Thomas spent the second week in Rocky he loved it up their and can't wait to go back. Keely didn't do to much.

My new scrap booking area is just about finished hopefully John will be over on the weekend to fix the tables to the wall.

We are going on a road trip to Charleville tomorrow for the weekend. The office staff and a few carers are coming we are leaving here at 9.45am, on a bus from Brissy, we will be picking up other people on the way. Not sure what time we get there but it is a long way. We have a full weekend of training with a little fun on Saturday night. Can't wait, should be a great night with lots of laughs with what we will be wearing. I will have lots of photos to share when we get back.

Have to go and iron some clothes, pack my bag and get some sleep.


We post again when we get back...Bye

Before I go, check out Jodie's blog it looks fantastic

No comments: