May 10, 2009

It's great to be out of bed

Today is the first day I have been out of bed (except doctor visits) since Wednesday. I don't remember ever feeling so sick. We had such a great time in Sydney, (Didn't win the Nationals but State is such a great achievement) But I brought home a nice wog. Headaches,temps, body aches even my teeth were hurting.

Anyway I have heaps of photos to share and not enough time to share them now. Tassie is only a few days away. Abbey is going on camp at 5.30am in the morning they are going to see the Buddy Holly Story (I want to go to). A very busy weekend approaching, Abbey is doing her Deb Friday night, Shane turns 21 (omg) Saturday and Sunday we Start our road trip to Tassie.

Thats all I have time for
Goodnight hope you all had a great mothers day

No comments: