September 27, 2009

Suzie Rocked, Finally My Car is Back, Happy Birthday To Me & Another Dust Storm

Suzie was fantastic. We had drinks in our room then went to the Bourke & Wills for tea & more drinks before heading to see Suzie. It was great she came out in jeans and a top then went and changed into her leathers. She looked great and sang all the great song and some. Definitely would go and see her again if I had the chance.






After 7 weeks I fianlly have my car back. I'm so sick of driving Abbey's car it is so nice to be able to drive mine again I missed it so much.





Another birthday goes by. Lots of new Pandora and a watch. Will share the Pandora and watch next post. We went for lunch and cake it was lovely.

Spent most of Friday cleaning my house from the last dust storm. I mopped twice, rewashed everything, wiped all of the shelves and frames ect............... then another dust storm came through it wasn't so red this time. Everything needs cleaning again though. The car also needs a bath.




Evermore played at the B & S last night they were great you could hear them
from home. The police were on every corner this morning Breath teasting everyone. We got pulled up in Michaels ute the rego sticker was an old one but the nice policeman let me off after explaining that there is 153 good reasons to put the new sticker on. It is on now and I can think of 153 thing I could buy with 153 dollars instead of paying a fine.
It's time for bed Goodnight All..................

No comments: