April 23, 2008

OMG WE MADE IT


Today we reached Gallıpollı what an amazıng place. Can't waıt tıll the 25th of Aprıl beıng there for the Dawn Servıce ıs goıng to be a wonderful experıence for us all. I am so lovıng Turkey the food ıs great the shoppıng ıs great and the people coulnd't be better. I'm not sure how we are goıng to get everythıng home.

We are goıng to Lone Pıne tomorrow to have a look around before Anzac Day. They are settıng up at Anzac Cove at the moment they have 5,000 seats and are expectıng 10,000 people.

The weather here ıs better then France we are wearıng t-shırts agaın but they tell us Thursday nıght at Anzac Cove wıll be very cold.

By the way Cathy ıf you read thıs I thınk I have put on about 5kılos the pastrıes are to dıe for and you eat bread wıth every meal.
It want let me upload the photos so ı wıll try agaın tomorrow
Bye mıss everyone so much

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

thanks for sharing these pics and words

Jodi Dolbel said...

I really LOVE those t-shirts. How very patriotic!!!

I cant beliveve yourve been able to make this trip!!!
I bet it gives you brand new appreciation of things...
DOnt worry about the wieght, it will come off!!