August 17, 2008

Can you hear that?

It's so quiet in my house at the moment, Thomas has gone to Canberra (year 7 camp) and Abbey has gone to Maroon Dam on a survival trip. So for a whole week I have only Keely at home. That means no dance, no guitar, no tutoring, no sport and no picking anyone up from work. What will I do all week? Well.................. there are the soccer photos and the book work which I haven't touched since 30th of June, I sure there are many more things if I think about it for a while Maybe a little bit if scrap booking if I'm lucky. Keely has lots of plans for the week and has a special menu for tea while they are away. (all the things that the other two won't eat).
Here are a few photos I took before they left.
Keely has had a freind Claudia over this weekend and they have been very busy, Playing Guitar Hero and Sing Star, cooking chocolate cake and biscuits and staying up half the night. Now I just have to clean up the mess, they have cake mix from one side of the kitchen to the other.
I don't have a camera at the moment the kids took them away with them and mine is getting fixed it keeps turning of all the time.
Anyway have to go and do some cleaning and take Claudia home. Bye for now.
Thats three post in one week. WooooooooHoooooooooo

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hi Tracey and Keely
Sounds to good to be true (YOU
WONT MISS ABBEY AND THOMAS WELL NOT TILL AT LEAST TUESDAY) Ok I believe you seen as I have to as Im your mum Carnt wait till Thomas gets home he promised to get his hair cut (ha ha)
LOVE YOU MUM XXXXXXX