August 24, 2008

From Clown To Bikie Chick


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE CRUISE FOR CANCER.
This is one of my most favorite days of the year, after my birthday, mothers day and Christmas. We where at the car park at 8.30am looking for bike number 41 of 240 something bikes. Found it nice bike great seat.(you need a great seat)Paul was my rider he is from the Brisbane Chapter.Bikes as far as the eye can see
We all left at 9am and headed out towards Murphy's Creek. We visited Gatton, Laidly, Atkinson Dam and many other small towns before returning to Toowoomba at around 3pm. Morning tea was yummy home made muffins cakes and slices Lunch was also yummy different meats salad and veggies, dessert was 3 different cheese cakes which we had to try a piece of each and some fresh fruit.
Out of the 240 something bikes there were only about 20 that didn't have pillions on them.
Here I am with helmet hair at the end of the day. And with John Helen Paul
It was great to catch up with everyone. This ride was mine and Helen's 5th ride. We caught up with some of the other riders that we have been with. Helen has been with John 3 times she sometimes request to ride with him.
My 1st year I rode with Elvis had a great time, haven't seen him in the last few years.

Peter nicknamed Rowdy as he is deaf. Was great fun he is there every year. And next year he told me I had to ride with him again.

Can't remember his name (Sorry) but his wife also rode so I got to travel on two bikes it was a great trip.
The year before last there were alot of bikes without sissy bars so last year I asked that the bike I would be on had one as some of them didn't enjoy the ride without one.
And this is the bike I got to ride on. My riders name was Bill and his bike was just like being in a car it was to comfortable.
I will post this years photo when I get it.
Have to go I'm dying for a shower and a coffee or maybe a red wine. Bye for now.
Thanks for noticing my blogging splirt Brenda hope I can keep it up.
(7 post in 2 weeks)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

HI TRACEY
Glad to hear you had a great time just dont turn into a bike on me LOVE YOU MUM XXXXX
(Glad you are back on your blog)