September 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Brenda!!!
Brenda tagged my blog and left the comment that I have a very busy life, and yes I do my children and their Friends keep me very busy,so does my husband.
This weekend we are going to Warwick to watch Thomas's friends play league. On Sunday Tano and I have to be ready by 1/2 past 4 (in the morning) to go to Moree Markets with Bobby. Bobby delivers the QLD papers and after a few drinks Tano announced that we would love to go with her. Good work Tano!!!!!!! I could have driven down at a reasonable hour if you wanted to go to the markets that bad. Should be interesting Tano usually doesn't get out of bed on a Sunday till at least 11am.
We have heaps of rain not sure how much it is very wet and muddy at home.
I'm unable to take pictures as my camera still hasn't been fixed. Hate not having one might have to look into buying a new one any suggestions to which one.
Have to go I'm at work and really shouldn't be updating my blog I have plenty of other work to do. Bye

No comments: