September 17, 2008

Yepee.........

I have finally got a computer at home that works, so now a catch up and then a Blog read.........

Firstly today was PINK LADIES DAY at Weengallon it was a wonderful day, we shopped, had a few champagnes and a wonderful lunch.



Every year they ask three people to create a painting this year they asked Barb and this is what we came up with Looks pretty cool i think. A ST George business purchased it in the auction for $200.00. Will show you more photos later.

Jackie sent on to me the "Tree of Happiness" ....I have to list 6 things that make me happy and then pass the tree onto 6 other blogs that I read and therefore make me happy.

1.Doing things with my family.

2. Spending time with my Friends.

3. Shopping for shoes and jewellery.
4.Life in general.
5.Having a little me time to do the things I enjoy.
6.Talking to my nieces on the phone. I miss them so much.
I would like to send the "Tree of Happiness"to anyone who hasn't already received it we all deserve a little happiness in our busy life's. Sorry a lot of Happiness.
I have been busy finalising all of the soccer paper work and checking the inventory. Looks like we may be changing codes next year. I might become a mother who just sits on the side lines. Something different.
What else has happened!!!!!!!!!not much just the usual lessons and meetings. The Relay For Life launch is just around the corner, Abbey will be speaking at the schools to try and encourage more school teams to join in. She will also be speaking about the rely at the launch.
It's getting late and I have to go, I have caught up on my blog reading, congratulations Pip on the arrival of Frederick, I'm hearing you Brenda with the whole DOCTOR thing, it's so hard to see a doctor here as well.
Any way goodnight to you all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Jodi Dolbel said...

You seam to have so much fun Tracey, always out and about raising awarness and funds!! Good on you!!! I admire your energy!!!
SOrry about the trojen!! thay are so bad!! I i can appreciate your loss.... no computer for a while.. its devastating isnt it!!
Glad you on again!!

Veronica said...

HI TRACEY
love the hat Where do you get your enegy from please send some my way
LOVE YOU MUM XXXX