March 6, 2008

Cheeky Brats

How cheeky are these two!! Noah (my god son) and Indy they love the camera. Thought I would share these photos I think there pretty cute.









As excited as I am about the Relay For Life I will be glad to see it over. We have had meetings every night this week there has been so much to do. Our committee is made up off only 5 people, to many jobs not enough help. We have people from Nepal coming to see how the event is run so fingers crossed that everything goes to plan. When this is finished it is time to think about soccer our sign on is next weekend and we are expecting around 350 children to sign up. The next thing on my agenda is the paper work for sign on, so many forms to fill out.

Abbey had her social tonight the theme was the eighties so there was plenty of fluro colours around.As usual Abbey & Amy were all smiles as were Jess Nikki & Jack.

Will blog after the relay hopefully I will have some good photos to share

Bye for now

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

GOOFD LUCK WITH THE rELAY tRACEY!!!
Big Job!
Love those outfits - boy, do they bring back some memories!!!