March 28, 2008

I'm Running Out Of Days

Gallipoli is fast approaching and as usual I’m so very disorganised I have started writing my “things to do lists” last night (even though everyone laughs at my list writing. I like writing them, They do help). The house is buzzing with excitement as NANNY & POPPY arrive Sunday sometime. Then I’m sure Nanny will have me all organised in a couple of days.

Keely goes to camp at Talabudra on Monday wont be back until Friday.

Over Easter we had a wedding in Coffs Harbor it was at a resort and was a really nice night. Jacki looked beautiful. We spent the hole of Easter there, we visited the big Banana, the Pet Porpoise Pool, Raleigh Raceway, ate a lot of prawns, spent time at the doctors with Michael and his GOUT (shouldn't eat seafood) and swam at the beach. Abbey went camping with friends at Bingara.

Work has been very busy I have spent a lot of time on the road traveling visiting carers in remote areas. And I am off again Monday to visit some more.

My Computer is in getting fixed once again so will show photos tommorrow, Hopefully.



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey Tracey looks like you have a few busy days ahead of you so I just wanted to wish you all the best for your big trip to Gallipoli...... so exciting!!