March 4, 2008

Thought I would share

A layout that I found time to do on the weekend. It didn't take long to do mostly cutting out the stars. I haven't scrapbooked for so long and I just wanted to be able to say that I finished a page. These photos of Thomas were taken last year he is so handsome.

Relay for life is on this weekend. We have been very busy with the final preparations for the event. Should be a fun filled 18 hours. I'm a bit disappointed, I posted out over 60 invitations for the survivors walk and have had only about 12 respond. Hopefully on the day they will just turn up to do the walk. We have 20 teams registered for the event and so much happening through the night to keep everyone entertained. I wont forget my camera there should be plenty of photo opportunities.
Bye for now

2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is the first layout of yours I have seen..... it's fantastic Tracey!
Hope your son is OK!

The Richens said...

HI TRACEY
I always knew i had good looking grand chrildren See you all at the end of the month
Love you all
nana pop and buster xxxxxxxxx