June 1, 2008

It's Been A While

I have had a very busy week this week. Monday was work and then training with the department that night. Tuesday was also work, and then I drove to Brisbane. Wednesday I sat at the PA hospital for hours on end because they could not find my chart then they told me to go home and they would ring me to come back that afternoon. Don’t they realise how far away we live? I have to go back in a couple of weeks again, I hate going to the PA I get lost every time. They have lines on the floor in different colour that you have to follow and I still can’t find where I have to go. Thursday and Friday were work as usual Saturday was soccer and today I washed then scrapbooked all day with aunty Barb. Aunty Barb had a good day with one double page one single page and another double page not quite finished. I on the other hand only got one double done. Most of the day was spent cutting out the pattern paper, picking up and dropping of the children to where they had to go and supervising Keely cooking (thanks mum).
These are Barbs LO



This is my LO







a bit closer will but a better photo up later


The photos aren't the best there is something wrong with the camera.
Talking of scrapbooking go over and have a look at Jodi’s blog and check out her layouts they are great. She has been very busy.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

HI Tracey
Keely is a good cook How do you keep going I get tired reading what you do all week I found out what it was like to run around all the time when you were away I had forgoten after so many years But it was fun I guess I new it wasnt going to be forever Miss you all
LOVE MUM COLIN (and buster misses Keely even though she talked to him on the phone Friday ??)xxxxxxxxxxxx

Brenda said...

I looks like you had a very productive scrapbooking day..... your layouts are fantastic!!

Brenda said...

Hi tracey and Barb
Your kits are on their way..... happy scrapping!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hi Tracey!!'I so love what you did with that birdy paper!! Too gorgeous!!
Your other layouts are great too!!!