May 25, 2008

You’ve Gotta Love It……………

When your teenage daughter and your nearly teenage son decide to clean there room. 10 towels, and 2 baskets of clothes later their rooms are sparkling. But no-one can explain were the dirty clothes come from. Are they clean and it’s just easier to put them in the wash then put them away? Or are they really dirty. Solution: Next time you clean your room you wash. We will see how many dirty clothes there are next week. (Not counting on to many I have visions of the laundry basket having clothes in it).

There is never enough time on the weekend!!!! By the time you go down the street Saturday morning the day is nearly over by the time you get home. That’s how it works when soccer is on. I was lucky enough to get a little sleep in on Saturday.

Now that I have had my whinge I feel better. Today we went to the senior soccer at Riddles Oval the Under 16’s played an opener before the seniors started. They had a ball. Then we watched the start of the women’s game. It was great to watch them. When we got home I finished the washing, I will have plenty to fold while Grey’s is on.

I even got a little time to scrapbook. This is one of Pip’s packs



Then I played with Brenda's goody box

I have so many of Pip's packs to do there is about 20-25 of them so I need to get busy and catch up I also have 3 of her monthly goody boxes. I still have allot of the scraparooney pack to play with as well.

Have to go it's that time of the night when everyone is hungry. So bye till next time

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Your layouts are beautiful.... you should put your work on your blog more often.

Jackie said...

I know what you mean about the weekends going too fast, they just fly-by don't they...and WOW Tracey those layouts look fantastic !!

Veronica said...

Hello tracey,

Blah Blah Blah, God you can woffle on about noting!!!!!

Love you
Mum

Veronica said...

and your loving brother

Glenn

Veronica said...

oh and me too

xxx

Veronica said...

Hi Tracey
As you can see your dear little brother has been at it again I got him to change my pass word not a good idea as you can see
Love you Mum

Jodi Dolbel said...

Tracey!! What totally awesome layouts!!
Have you emailed them to BRenda to put on her blog??? They are great!
Isnt it increadible how different people can do such different things with the same bits of paper!!!