November 2, 2008

I HAVE BEEN BUSY..................................

I had a weekend with a difference this weekend. No kids...............never happens. They all had sleepovers at friends places. The house was very quiet.
This gave me some time up my sleeve to do this.....................



and this................................................................................

and this......................................................................................

and this with the leftovers.........................................................................



They are all packs from Cut & Paste

This is the new addition to the driveway that I have spoken about Michael is very excited to have brought a brand new truck. He has always brought brand new second hand trucks

It has everything in it from Microwave to TV with a DVD, Toaster, Kettle, refrigerated air conditioner and lots of switches that do "Who knows" Did I mention the surround sound.



Yes that's me in the truck going out to load. You gotta love harvest time. I think this is the first time I've been in the truck for 5 or 6 years. Michael was happy I did a load yesterday (bored because I couldn't handle the no noise thing in the house) & again today. Now I don't have to go again for another 5 years or until I'm bored because the kids aren't home.
Some photos to prove that I was in the paddock for those who don't believe me "MUM".


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY MUM" Love you

&

Happy Birthday Aunty Dianne

Have to go the kids are all home now. Bye

3 comments:

Veronica said...

HI TRACEY
OK so you did go in the truck bet Michael loved that. Looks more like a homeaway from home Good to see he got a proper truck at last one with a nose he has worked enough to deserve the best you didn`t put your scrapbook table on the blog for me to see maybe next time Bye for now
LOVE YOU MUM XXXX

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW Tracey!! What a truck!!! You could live in there.... but is suppose thats the point hey.. no doubt there are times when your hubby does live in there....
Harvest time is great.. my hubby is a fan of harvest too being a grain trader!! (But a nice one!!)
Love all those layouts.. Ive so gotta get another pack from Pip, it makes scrapping so much more enjoyable when the hard work of matching stuff up is already done!!!
Have a great week
Jod X

Lisa A said...

Hi Tracey,
I am a regular viewer of your blog. My husband would love that truck that Michael just brought as he too is a truck driver...WOW a brand new one, Way to go Michael, love the layouts..MJ night on Idol rocked...