November 18, 2008

It's Raining

It's been showering rain since yesterday, It rained most of the last night as well as today. It has also been a little cold, had to put the winter pj's on. The rain is meant to hang around for a few days. As usual we have plenty of water lying around.




It's great being home early, I'm not at all missing Thomas's extracurricular activities. It's so nice to have tea cooked by 6.30-7.00 instead of 7.30-8.00. They have even been making it to bed on time.


Abbey starts her exams next week. She has been trying really hard to get into the year 12 grad (with no success) , I am working in the bar and the money goes towards the next Gallipoli tour in 2010 (wish I was going again).


I put a new version of Quick Books on my computer last night. It took me ages to find my way around it. I think I should have stuck to the old version. Luckily today I received QB for Dummies (some promotion) it might help me a little it is so different to the version I used to have.


Have to go it's that time of night.
Bye

1 comment:

Veronica said...

HI TRACEY Good to see you get some rain I know Michael dosn`t want it for the weat harvest it always happens up there you can send some down here if you like the lake is nearly empty LOVE YOU MUM XXXXXX