February 5, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED

Guess what starts tonight, just can't wait


This is lovely Lady Tag.....
Given to me by Jodi, thanks you so very much

Now I am to pass it on to 7 other lovely ladies...
So I will tag
Nicole (who no longer blogs)
My mum cause I love her
Everyone else I know has been tagged already
A couple of night ago I went back through my blog and I would also like to say THANK YOU to those lovely ladies that leave comments on my blog. I feel like I now so many of you even though we have never met. Your comments are very special. (It is also great to know that someone is reading the words that I write)
Have to go it's that time of night.
OOPS luckily there are adds forgot to push the publish button

1 comment:

Lisa A said...

Hey Tracey
Thanks for leaving beautiful comments on my blog, funny thing you say about the animals, its hard to get them to pose actually as soon as they here the camera turning on its like they know they actually try and hide from me LOL LOL