February 14, 2009

Another Award

Breanda sent this award my way, Thank you.

Here are the steps:

Say one nice thing to the man in your life.

I Love that he is there for me when I need him

Next list at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.

My fabulous Family
My Wonderful Friends
Good Health
Life in General
A positive attitude
And
Enjoying my work.

Now the tough part is to choose 5 bloggers which you think "Measure Up".
And because so many of you already have I don't really know who to pass it onto so if you chose to have this award it yours.


The rain has been great our lawn was dying and everything looked terrible. We have had over 3 inches and there is water everywhere.


This will be my last post, I go into hospital for a little stay so until I get home I will not be posting. I will look forward to catching up with your blogs when I get back. There is an upside of this I have a few weeks off work so I plan to scrap and hopefully I will have some LO’s to share with you at the end of it all.
So untill next time thats me. Bye

2 comments:

diane and brian said...

hello

Brenda said...

Hope all goes well with your little visit to hospital.....look forward to all those layouts when you get back.

Take care
Brenda