February 12, 2009

A Quick Catch Up

This week has been very busy (nothing different then usual really). Lessons and extra curricular activities are in full swing. So I am running here and then there. Work is really busy as well. We have a few new carers starting and lots of people looking for care that we can't place. Haven't had time to scrap or take any photos but am hoping to get back into it soon.

I quickly took this photo last night the sky looked great.


That all from me have to go and pick Abbey from work. While I remember, Abbey got the lead role in the musical this year she is very excited, she is also doing the Lions Club Youth Of The Year thingy. Heaps of excitement in the house specially with nanny and poppy arriving on Saturday.

Bye

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog...I hope you like it:)

Gunnedah is desperate for carers as well....I don't know why more people aren't doing it because it would be the perfect job for a mother looking to get back into the work force. What other jobs out there allow you to earn a living and most importantly still be there for your own children.

Take care

Jackie said...

You are tagged...sorry - see my blog for details.