March 11, 2009

A little bit tired............

Didn't do much today feeling a little sore from my Toowoomba trip yesterday. I went to Toowoomba for my annual Mammogram and Ultrasound. Passed with flying colours. Went to St Andrews as St Vincents Breast Clinic is no longer opened. It all took over 2 1/2 hours, at St Vincents it only took about an hour. I didn't do much shopping but mum and poppy had a ball in Grand Central.


WOW was my only shopping stop, I brought Abbey her very own laptop the keyboard on it is great it is the same as the desktop keyboards. It has the numbers down the side as well. And me a new phone (which is very purple). I lost the back of my old phone then eventually I lost the battery out of it.







Bye for now I am off to bed. Going to try some of the new recipes tommorow, so I will take photos for you to see.

No comments: