March 24, 2009

What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received a phone call this morning asking were Vicki and the kids were. I said that I have no idea were they are I haven't seen them since Thursday. I ask what was going on and they told me there house was on fire. It took awhile to find them, no one was home, they were all away for the night. The whole house inside is ruined. They think it was started by a water purifier

Front



The side under the awning

Haven't been doing much this week still not allowed to go back to work. Another two weeks and hopefully the doctors will tell me I can go back. The kitchen and hallway cupboards are so neat and tidy (hopefully they will stay like that). I can't believe that I keep so much grap in my cupboards. There not so full now.

Have to go and grab the tissues Find MY Family is on

Bye for now.

No comments: