March 9, 2009

It's Been A While..................

It’s been three weeks since my hospital stay. I spent 5 days in hospital at St Vincent’s it was a lovely stay. Then nearly the first week home in bed. The food was fantastic and the nurses were wonderful. TV was my new best friend not a hell of a lot of interesting shows on, Abbey also kept me in DVD’s. I haven’t been able to do much since I have been home (mum wont let me). My scrap booking MOJO isn’t anywhere to be found. I have gotten everything out then packed it away again. I have gone through my old scrap booking mags and cut out bits of interest and stuck them in a book.

My other great past time is cooking shows. Do you know how many cooking shows are on TV? It’s unreal. So I now have a recipe book which I hope to cook all of the TV recipes that have caught my eye and I will share them as I go.

And of course I have caught up on everyone’s blogs. Thanks Jackie for the Lovely Blog Award.




Nanny & Poppy have had a great time attending all the official school functions. I was still in hospital when these were happening.

Keely had her leadership night & the launch of the Canberra trip. Wearing her badge with pride.

Abbey had her Leadership night & Lions Youth Of The Year



And Thomas his absolutely loving High School does his homework with out asking most of the time. And seems to be doing very well. He had a lovely not home from his science teacher saying how great he is doing. A huge turn around he hated primary school.



Brenda set a challenge to go into the sixth folder in your pictures and select the sixth photo and post it on your blog telling a little bit about the picture. This photo was taken at Green Valley near Inverell They are so young in this photo. They have grown up so much.





And me looking very bored.

By for now.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great to see you back on deck !!

Lisa A said...

Hi Tracey
Kosmo and Beaver were just asking me yesterday where you have been LOL LOL
Great to see you back and glad your feeling well. all is good here in Newcastle NSW