June 24, 2007

The Girl Stayed Over

Today was a nice day we got to take our jumpers off for a while. I did some washing, watched a video, and even had time to Scrapbook. When the girls are here you don't get to do much. They keep you busy letting you know all the gossip, whos done what & why.



I was hopeing to do something different today with my photo for day4 but as you can see everyone had to join in. This was not an easy photo " you will have to take it again my eyes were closed", "I wasn't ready" don't like that one" ect..............


So this is Abbey, Amy and Jess.


Have to go "Grey's Anatomy" is about to start.

1 comment:

jess-wolfenden said...

This is DEFINATELY the best picture on the whole page!!!

And no, the reason for this has nothing to do with the fact that i am featured in it...NOT AT ALL!!!!

♥ I Love You Trace!!! ♥

Keep taking piccies


JESS XxXx

P.S - Thanks for letting me stay over for two nights.