June 27, 2007

It's So Quiet

It's so quiet at home tonight. The 2 littlies are having a sleep over at aunty Vicki's again. (2 nights with out them around) And Abbey is in the office doing her induction to start work at Target. Didn't get around to posting my photo for yesterday as I had a sleep over at aunty Barb's and hadn't yet taken a photo. I didn't like the idea of staying at home by myself, so I took my jimjams(pj's) and a bottle of red wine over to Barbs for a girls night. So here is my day 6 photo (me enjoying a rather large glass of red).





We had a rather late night last night and had to be at work early. So tonight I'm just a bit tired. So I decided to put on my jimjams early and enjoying the peace and quiet of only Abbey and I being home. So I'm going to sit near the heater eat chocolate and watch one of my faveriote movies "Serendipity".
Day 7 photo



Cory I'm so glad you are checking in on the blog. I would really love it if you would update yours for me. Thomas is a little worried that your not updating your blog because there is a picture of a ford on the top of the page. So he thought you might like to use this photo instead.




Most of you have heard the exciting news about the arrival of Colby Joel so here a few photos of him. One with his Poppy, Aunty Abbey, Uncle Thomas ans Aunty Keely







1 comment:

The Becketts Of Colac said...

Hello Agian,

Just checking in again. Tell thomas that i won't be updating my page until the blimp is gone!!!!!

Just joking, i'll have to give you a call one night so i can get you to help me in seting up my blog page. Say hi to everyone