June 30, 2007

It's Gone................

I finally got my way and the wall is gone today. I've been wanting the
wall between the lounge and the living area gone for so long and today Johno came over and removed it. It looks great without it and we have so much more room.
Day 10 photo

Tomorrow we will fill in the gaps and finish the wiring.

I have had a very busy day today. Last night we had a recap of the Roo ball rules for junior soccer and today was a referee course. I decide that I do enough without being a ref and told them that I would cater lunch for the 12-15 people who were going to be involved. The only problem was that when I dropped off Abbey to do the course there were already 21 people there. Anyway I ended up catering for 25 people chicken & veggie soup and mixed sandwiches. Thanks to Barbara for her help or it might have been a very late lunch.


For my day 9 photo I have a photo of my god son Noah & myself. He is sooooooo cute.




1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hello Sis,

Just showing mum how to leave you a message.