June 22, 2007

The Reason Why

I set up this blog for 2 reasons:

1. Living so far away from family and friends (something like 1500km) I thought it would be a great way to share photos and keep in touch.
2. Pip from CUT & PASTE sent out a challenge for all to join in. The challenge is called "365 DAYS OF ME". So for the next 365 days I need to take a photo of something about me! different but I'm up for it.


So here are my first 2 photos.



Day 1 this photo was taken yesterday
21-06-07






Day 2 Keely had to get in on the action so here we are after having a girly day. Shopping then chinese for lunch.


Bye for now

2 comments:

The Becketts Of Colac said...

hey sis, here is ours. I'll pics later on. our addy is http://thebeckettsofcolac.blogspot.com/

Let me now if you gt this

The Becketts Of Colac

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.