September 4, 2007

Catching Up!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a while, But I have been taking my daily photos, just not posting them. Soccer is now over and I will hopefully have a bit off spare time on my hands. I wont bombard you with all of the photos in one night but I will post them all over the next few days.

So here goes.................. Day 58 At the Studio




Day 59 The Hens Party I wore this hat most of the night because I kept drinking with my right Hand







Day 60 Dark glasses! not feeling well










Day 61 Abbeys feature wall lime green and her art work (Canvas)










Day 62 Thomas feature wall he calls it HOLDEN red.






Day 63 At work teaching Kindy

Day 64 Keelys feature wall she calls it Bratz blue

Will Post Some More Photos Tomorrow

Bye for now

2 comments:

The Richens said...

hi Tracey
Good to see you again gee I missed you its great to talk to you all but I love to see you then I know you are ok 59????? looks like you were enjoying yourself
Love you
Mum xxxxxx

Brenda said...

I missed seeing all of your pics Tracey they always make me laugh. Now is that what I think it is hanging off your hat for the Hens Night??????