September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me For Yesterday


Day 98 Feeling a little dodgy this morning. We couldn't help but open another bottle of red. Thank god we were in the office today. But what a great night we had with people dropping in all night.


Day 97 What a wonderful birthday. Thank you for all of the pandora I love it.

I was lucky enough to get 5 charms and the braclet for my birthday. WOW

I also got an outdoor setting and a Cow for my collection.
Vicki popped out with flowers and had a drink then Barb brought around a bottle of red and we had a few drinks.

Hope I haven't bored you all with my catch up
Bye for now

3 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
love your braclet Glad you had a good time Tell Michael I think he looks great
Love Mum

welcome to my world said...

hi tracey

just letting you know you won the RAK on my blog not sure how often you stop by. :)
email me your address and ill get it out to you...eventually:)

christiehaywood@netspace.net.au

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,

Your bracelet is gorgeous I love it.

Yes on the online store we will be selling class kits. We will be having all of our classes on there and you will be able to purchase any that you would like.

Nice to blog with you.

Happy Scrapping
Deb Ross