September 11, 2007

Pip Tagged Me Awhile Ago

Anyway it is all about the number four. Here goes……….

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Waitress
2. Bar Attendant
3. Administration
4. Pilot Vehicle Driver

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER & OVER
1. Pride & Prejudice (both version)
2. Bridget Jones
3. Serendipity
4. It Had To Be You

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Colac
2. Caloundra
3. Elliminyt
4. Goondiwindi

FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. All Saints
4. Desperate House Wives

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN
1. Bali
2. Alice Springs
3. Adelaide
4. Sydney

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME
1. Nicole
2. Soccer Committee
3. Mum
4. MY Brother Cory

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS
1. Souvlaki
2. Anything I don't Have To Cook
3. Subway
4. Seafood

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE BEVERAGES
1. Hot Chocolate NO Marshmallows
2. Raspberry Cordial
3. Cold water
4. Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. With my Mum & Family.
2. Visiting Nicole and her Family
3. Having a Facial & Head Massage
4. Holidaying with Family & friends

FOUR PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
Looks like everybody has been tagged. So if you want to do it, I tag you

FOUR THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT YEAR
1. Gundy to Gallipoli
2. My Mum & Collin Visiting
3. The Cruise for Cancer
4. Finding more time to scrapbook.

No comments: