October 30, 2007

From This To This Day 132

This photo is of me this morning you couldn't wipe the smile of my face. This photo was taken after a phone call at 4.30pm this afternoon. This call managed to turn my smile into tears.

I had several conversations with the
PA hospital in Brisbane letting me know that my op would be done on the nineth of November and that I needed to go to Brisbane on Wednesday. Today I received several more phone calls confirming the operations. Today at 4.30pm they rang to let me know that the surgeon was unavailable for the op. They did the same thing last year. I think I will just give up on it now.


We had a visitor last night not a very welcome one. The kids were horrified and there was no way I was going near it. He was bigger then a bread plate very scary.
Bye for now

2 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Babe
THINGS Will get better I will leave the case half packed for next time Think how big you looked to the poor spider you know how big a elephant looks to you that is what the spider sees you should have put it out they dont bite
Love you heaps lots of hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxx Mum

Sharon said...

Hey you, just saying hi and checking to see if you have updated.