October 12, 2007

My Baby Is 10 Today




Day 114 It's Keely birthday and there is lots of excitement this morning with a Nintendo DS as a present with games and a few clothes and of course some money.

A few wild storms and about 2 inches of rain has left or pool cover torn and water laying everywhere. Luckier then some. Trish lost her roof and three cars ended up with a tree on top of them at the RSL.
Day 11, Day 12, Day 13 Back on the road with the mobile kindy


Bye for now I'm off to a retreat for the weekend should be good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,
It sounds like you need a retreat to recover from all the action.

Just to let you know, as from Monday the new blog will be deblingindesign.blogspot.com you will be able to find the link from Kirsty Doble if you need to.

Also, my online store is not far away, on my blog I am going to have a display of classes, these are available in Kits if you would like to purchase.

Hope that you have a good weekend

Deb Ross