October 16, 2007

I Need To Go On A Retreat To Get Over The Weekend Retreat

What a busy 3 days we had in Toowoomba. Friday we were busy doing retail therapy. I brought 5 pairs of shoes (Luv Luv Luv shoes) and a few summer clothes and of course somthing for the children. Friday night we all went to the Highfeilds Tavern for tea then back the the retreat for drinks before hitting the hay at around 1.30am (we will never learn). Then it was up at 6.30 for yoga Barb and I enjoyed watching everyone workout. This was followed by breakfast and then workshops all day. That night we all had dinner at the centre. Then back to our rooms for more drinks. Our rooms were very small the only had 2 single beds in them and a sink and cupboard NO fridges. I felt like I was back at school (we also had to share toliets and showers) So our sink turned into our drink cooler. This photo was taken on the way to breakfast Day 116


Sunday morning was drumming it was so much fun. By the end of the session everyone was playing really well.




Day 115 This photo was taken Sunday morning around 1am So much for an early night.

But I did get in early with my challenge photo.

1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Me again what do you do with all your shoes last time saw them you already had about 50 pairs
you look good after your busy weekend love mum xxxxx