October 16, 2007

Ladies Day At Weengallon

Ladies day is organised by the kindy committee in Weengallon every year. This year they had over 130 women attend mostly dressed in pink (YUK I hate pink) I borrowed a pale pink skirt and wore it with a navy top. We had a wonderful lunch and a few wines, listened to a few breast cancer survivors and shopped at the stalls. I bought a brown hand bag. The tables looked great as did the hall. This is the centre piece from our table they were all decorated differently and looked great. Day 118 Chris Barb and myself as we were leaving for home.

3 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
You should have left the chook keep her feathers
Love you heaps mum xxxxxxx

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW, look at that hat!!

Dont know if the blinkie is working on mine.... hope you have success. I only put it on yesterday!!!

Have a great rest of the week

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day Tracey! Love your hat!!!

xBec