May 8, 2008

Nearly Finished Layout 3

I thought I would get a bit of scrapping done instead of going to the show. So I started Saturday morning after a day shopping in Toowoomba (didn't buy anything just some curtains for the rumpus the kids had fun of course) , did a little Sunday in between visitors and a little bit more on Monday and this is what I have come up with. These are some of Pips Cut & Paste packs I have lost count of how many packs I have but I think it's time I started to use them.

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Loving that layout of your girls Tracey!!!
I have that paper... mind if i cheat of yours???
I hope you enjoy Brendas pack as much as i have enjoyed mine!!
Since Tuesday I have used every piece of it bar a couple of hearts and a brad!!!

Jackie said...

Hey Tracey.....love the layouts. I'm working on layouts with Brendas May kit at the moment...loving all the goodies in that pack !!