May 18, 2008

A very busy week

It has been so windy here today and last night. Everything was blown around the yard even my outdoor setting. I gave up on trying to peg out the washing today and settled for drying it in the dryer.


What a week I have this week, firstly we did the round trip to see the carers in the Mungindi Thallon area. I finely got to go to kindy in Moonie It was great to see all the kids and listen to how much they missed me. Lucy told me she missed me to the moon and back, and they all argued over were I was going to sit for morning tea and lunch. Every time I sat down someone was on my knee it was quite funny. I didn't realise how much I missed them all till I seen them.


On Tuesday night we went to a cocktail night for the kids that are doing their Responsible Alcohol Service. It was so much fun we had to wear a mask and the drinks were very cheap. We tried quite a few different cocktails they were very yummy.


Soccer has started this Saturday was the second week. The kids are really enjoying it. Once again we had over 320 kids sign on and with the small sided games this year it is running really well.


Haven't had a chance to scrapbook this week but I can't wait to do some I have Monthly packs from Brenda and Pip to do. You can check out their blogs from the side bar.


Keely and I are baking for the Biggest Morning Tea at work tomorrow. We are making some apple slice thingy. I hate baking sweet things I love to cook savory things. While Nanna & Pop were here, Nanna taught Keely how to cook sweet things so now I supervise while she cooks. And to my surprise she even cleans up afterwards.





Now all we have to do is taste it. So I'm of to get the cream.
Bye

3 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Keely
Well done it looks great Bet it tastes good too dont let dad get to it there will be none left
Good to know you still clean up
Miss you love nana & pop Buster misses having you to play with every day he sends his love too xxxxxxxxxxx

Brenda said...

Tracey you need to clone yourself, you have sooo much happening in your world..... how do you manage!

RSA said...

So nice to hear you had a really great time. When you go to places like that it is important that staffs are trained on how to effectively and safely serve alcohol to customers.