May 22, 2008

Sick Children

Managed a day of work yesterday with the children in vomiting mode, and today it was my turn. Got lots done yesterday caught up on the paper work, did the Bas’s cleaned and washed very productive. Today was a different story I slept, watch a little TV and lounged around. Came good late this evening and thought I would have a look at the monthly SCRAPAROONEY kit. So I have started a page but it is not yet finished.

Hope to have it finished tomorrow along with the 2 double layouts I started last week. There is no soccer this weekend they play in St George, we decided not to go. Thomas will play in the game on Sunday before the senior girls play. So I will have a Saturday to sleep in (not likely but sounds good).
Have to go the Footy Show is on we have been waiting to see Wendall Sailor &
Karl Stefanovic from the Today Show have their boxing match.
GOOOOOOOOOO Karl.
Untill next time bye

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hope everyone recovers Tracy!!
Your layout is looking great!!!I finished my pack and have gone back for more of the same papers!!! Great stuff hey??

Jackie said...

Hey Tracy, can't wait to see those SCRAPAROONEY layouts !! Hope the family is all well again now. Have a great weekend..