January 19, 2009

Another LO & Some Photos

We had a busy weekend a quick photo shoot with Sydney and sort off Jett (he didn't really want to play), BBQ lunch (the best steak sandwiches ever thanks Tano), A "lets put the trampoline together" BBQ & a trip out to Bengalla reserve with the motor bikes while the bobcat did it's work to the new motorbike track in the yard.
So today I will share my LO (no 2) and some photos of Jett & Sydney. I will share some more photos throught the week.






















That's it from me

4 comments:

Jackie said...

WOW Tracey...absolutely gorgeous photos !!!

Brenda said...

Those are some very very cute photos Tracey.

Sharon said...

Fantastic photos, you can come and take photos of my kids if you like. Great to see you get back into scrapping. You should come over one night and scrap.

Lisa A said...

WOW Tracey, great photography