January 15, 2009

This year I am going to...........................

Blog more often, do every month in review, finish all of the packs from Cut & Paste and Scraparoony and hopefully fit into my old clothes again. Mmmmmmmmmmm this will be a challenge for me a rather long list of things to do. But I will do my best to do them all through the year. I have a day off this year so a little more time at home just might help. (I know what your thinking mum). I have started a double LO just need some photos.

Michael & Thomas have been busy making a track for the bikes a few
jumps and bumps to ride over.





More fuel dad.............



Noah loves to watch & sit on the bikes when they are finished vooom vooooom

That's me for now
Bye

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I know what you mean about doing those few extra things this year !!

Veronica said...

HI TRACEY Make sure they have all their gear on I am to old to worry and that goes for Michael MUM xxxx