January 6, 2009

Home at Last

It's so nice to be home and to have been able to sleep in my own bed. the girls and I arrived home on dark last night. What a mess the yard is trees down, broken out door furniture, the pool is filled will grap and the yard a mess. Another day off work to clean up. Went inside to turn the air conditioner on and it wouldn't work it was so hot as the house has been locked up, Tried to borrow some fans didn't have much luck no has them anymore. I cursed Michael for staying the night at his parents, if the caravan was at home we could have slept in there again. The beds not very comfortable but the air conditioning is great. We did recieve a call saying the sides of the air conditioner were off but I thought it was fixed. The fixit man couldn't get inside, so i suppose he wasn't able to see if it was working.

We had a great holiday at Coffs and spent a night at Copeton Dam on the way home. I have many photos to share,(TAKEN WITH MY NEW CAMERA) but I don't have time to do that now have to go and start cleaning the yard and looking for missing cushions and other stuff.

Bye for now

No comments: