January 30, 2009

Lay Out 3 & 4

I have nearly done the same amount as last year and it is only January can you believe I have done another 2 LO's & that's four for the year already.

Keely sees Tayla once a year a Christmas time they are such great mates


Noah loves to watch Thomas, Keely and Jack ride the bikes around, But he cant wait for them to hop of off them so he can sit on them.


Not sure whats going on with Keely's hair when she was little it was quite red or a carroty color. Heidi was having fun with my camera today and took this photo of Keely with quite alot of the carroty color back in her hair.
Had a very busy week at work Moree Tuesday, back to Moonie on Wednesday Kindy started again it was great to see the kids and Durrinbandi yesterday a 3 hour drive for a short visited & in the office today cleaning, answering phones & paperwork. Hopefully a week in the office next week.
Noah turns three tomorrow so I will have birthday photos to show you all. Abbey & I are home alone tonight the house is very quiet. Lovin it
Have to go and watch the end of the tennis go Rafa
How exciting I have nearly had 5000 views on my blog. 4525 are probably me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

passo per caso nel tuo blog
un saluto from Italy, ciao