January 16, 2009

My First LO

Today I finished my first LO for 2009. It is one of the many of Pip's packs. One down heaps to go.



It is so hot and we are still without air conditioning it is terrible,and another hot day tomorrow.
The kids are loving the motor bike thing. They ride all day. Keely is getting very confident on her little 80. She was going around all the jumps and bumps but is now going over them all.She has also worked out how to get out of first gear. The noise isn't as bad now.


Thats 2 posts in 2 days and 1 LO for the year.
Talk again soon (I HOPE)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

HI KEELY YOU look good on your bike but please be carefull NANA LOVES YOU IN ONE PEICE

Brenda said...

Tracey I'm totally with you on what you're going to achieve this year.....I'm not going to let another year escape and wonder where did it go!
Love your first layout for 2009 hope to see many more.

Lisa A said...

Tracey
I love that layout, Thanks for your lovely comments about Beaver on my blog, he really appreciates the comments that people leave for him and Kosmo..LOL..They like to thing they are real humans sometimes....