January 23, 2009

One Happy Teenage Daughter

Today we got Abbey her own little set of wheels, she calls it the "Beast". It is a little Toyota coralla 4 door hatch. We went for one drive a lot of kangaroo hopping happening. Definitely an experience. She has spent the last twelve months driving an automatic.






Thomas is in the middle of trying on his new high school uniforms so hard to believe he is starting high school. Will show him off to you all on the first day of school.

I have started another LO not finished it yet, it will be number 3 for 2009

Hope you all have a wonerful Australia Day.

Bye

4 comments:

Veronica said...

HI ABBEY Your car looks great You will be able to take me shopping when we get there See you all in three weeks Love you Nan Pop & Buster xxxxxxx

Brenda said...

I bet the new car was like a dream come true for Abbey.

Lisa A said...

Funny Thing happening Tracey, my hubby brought me a new set of wheels this morning, will be posting pics on my blog later. My hubby use to drive bdoubles like your hubby up till not long ago..Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

Jackie said...

My first car was a little red laser...I used to call it "my little red rocket". Going well with your layouts Tracey...keep 'em coming..xox