August 6, 2007

A Busy Week

It's been a busy week with the Eisteddfod being on Thomas played his guitar and came second in the duo. Very impressed I love listening to him play. Then there was the school poems Thomas's class got first. Keely was disappointed she didn't get to play the piano, but she has only started this year. So next year she will be there with bells on. Then Friday was Abbey's dance day. They got a second and a third and danced beautifully . Keely and I spent the the day at the Eisteddfod on Friday watching everyone dance. Evie's dances were great and they looked so cute. So here is a catch up off photos.

Thursday photo is my shadow on the front of the house (everyone else has done it thought I better to)and



Fridays photos Is HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL. I took a cake to work with a candle, some party hats and of course a birthday isn't a birthday without noise thingies. (happy birthday have a great day, that's Melissa in the middle)



1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Good to see Thomas and know he is ok Isn`t great to know I was right I always said I had cleaver grandkids and I don`t brag(much)
Love to everyone
Mum xxxxx