August 12, 2007

What a busy Few Days......

I'm so pleased that the weekend is over, I have been so busy the past few days. I worked the canteen at the school boys union matches Friday with a great bunch of people we had a ball. Saturday was soccer and then team photos. Wasn't as easy as I thought but Danielle helped and done a great job. Then I took home what felt like a hundred soccer shirts to wash for the Moree Carnival on Sunday. Sunday was up really early pick up a load of children then off to Moree . All children played so many games and it was hot but they all did a fantastic job and had a great day. Then it was off to get some Kentucky Fried Chicken before heading home.

My day 53 photo is me warn out, sun burnt and glad to be home.

Bye for now

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Gosh Tracey, you poor thing you are worn out!!
Love all your photos!!!