August 13, 2007

Playing Hookie…..

It was so hard to get out of bed this morning, I was wishing it was Sunday and I could sleep in. But it is Monday and I have to get up and do the Monday thing. I was late for work then I played HOOKIE and went to the hair dressers for a cut, the hair wash was great with an extra long head massage that nearly put me to sleep. Then it was back to work. left work late and grabbed a few groceries before going home.Took Thomas into basket ball and picked Abbey and Amy up on the way home. Then went back to work at 7pm for a meeting.

When I got home I had a lovely hot lavender bubble bath and read for a while. I love to read in the bath it's so relaxing. And now at 10 minutes past 10 I am of to bed (See mum I don't stay up all night, I do go to bed before midnight).
Goodnight to you all

2 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Glad to see you are having a early night (it is for you anyway) Hope you can sleep all night for a change Sweet dreams
Love you Mum
Ps handy to know how many days to go atleast we will know when to start packing Love Mum & Colin
xxxxxxx

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Cory put Glenn on to your blog page so he can send you messages and read your blog
Love Mum xxx