August 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Jodie has tagged me. Know I need to leave 8 random fact about

So here goes

1. I'm never at home. (Just ask my husband) I am always running around with the children. Work, Music Lessons, Spots, tutoring Soccer more Soccer ect....

2. I am totally addicted to blogs. I check them at work then I check them before I go to bed. Thank Pip for introducing me to the land of blogs. I always read the facts when people are tagged and hoped that no one ever tagged me Thanks Jodie

3.I live to far away from my family. Nearly 1700km. We don't see each other often enough and I miss seeing my niece's and nephews growing up.

4. I love working on the Mobile Kindy, I love dancing and singing with the children in the service. And I get to finger paint, collage and so much more.

5. I'm hopeless with keys I loose them all the time. Lucky we have 2 cars .
and I'm so lucky Michael is away at the moment, I know the keys to his car are somewhere between here and Moonie.

6. I love, love, love chocolate specially white chocolate.

7. I hate ironing . Barb always threatens to send me home to iron my shirts properly. (She has no hope) But I love my ironing lady.

8. I look forward to the Cruise for Cancer every year. Only 10 more sleeps to go.

My turn to tag :

Nicole, Jodie J, Bec, Sharon, My Brother Cory, Donna, Nic, & Mazza
How hard was that

1-Post these rules.
2-Each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.
3-Taggees should write a blogpost of these facts.
4- At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild.
5-Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the tag.

Your doing well, sometimes I forget about the photos til bed time. Terrible hey.

Nicxx

Sharon said...

Hey Tracey, thanks for tagging me, but I dont have many friends to tag back yet!!