August 7, 2007

I'm Excited


I received my ticket today for the CRUISE FOR CANCER and I'm so excited only 19 more sleeps to go. This is my 4th year on the cruise. We have so much fun. There is so many people that go every year. I love being a pillion passenger. Last year there were 165 bikes. It was a great day. The only problem I have is at the end of the day my bottom is so sore I can hardly sit down. But it is all worth it. One year I had a deaf driver I was a bit scared at the start but it was a great, we catch up every year with the others drivers we have had. The ride starts at 9.00am and we get back around 4.00pm. They feed us morning tea and lunch on the way, and we go somewhere different each year.

I recommend that everyone goes on a Harley ride it is so much fun.

Talk soon
X

1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
You should have been a biker yourself Time you had a rest and stop to smell the roses so the saying goes
Love you Mum xxxxxxx